Monday, December 12, 2005

Another pause

Hello everyone - just in case you're wondering, I haven't disappeared again. I've been moving house, so I've been occupied with shifting boxes and trying to figure out how I've managed to accumulate so much junk over the past few years.

I will be around over the next couple of weeks but unfortunately my broadband isn't due to be connected until 21st December so posts will be sporadic until then.

And as for James? Let's just say that it's looking brighter. A full update will be forthcoming, I promise.

8 comments:

Chav Mum said...

Wicked, hope it all goes well and we is all looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

NML/Natalie said...

Lovely! Good luck with the move :-)

kimmyk said...

good luck with your move..and yeah for good things with James!!

.- said...

but you are the important one, not james! good luck with the move.

TJ said...

Good luck with the move and in the situation with James. Looking forward to your triumphant return to blogging!

And you must have done an awful lot of heavy lifting over the past few weeks with the move--my offer to help with a couple of boxes still stands...

positronic said...

OK. 21st is in my calender now, under 'LNIDOE STRIKES BACK!!!'

Aginoth said...

Hope the move is going well :o)

WDKY said...

Oh god... moving house AND no broadband? Two of the most stressful things you can go through...

Hurry up and tell us about James :-)