Friday, October 21, 2005

Questions, questions...

OK. So, this for my fellow bloggers who kindly answered my call for inspiration (see previous post comments).

Positronic asked - What are you wearing tonight?
That is a very good question, Pos, even if it makes you sound a bit metrosexual, and it's very topical since I have just been through my entire wardrobe trying to solve that dilemma. I'm suffering a bad case of choice paralysis (to steal a phrase from my one true intellectual love, Douglas Coupland).
So Pos, you decide. Here's the 'hot date' shortlist (bear in mind that I don't want to look as if I'm trying to hard):
- dark blue jeans, a sheer cap-sleeved top with a kind of ruching thing going on (sounds dodgy, looks great) and a kick-ass pair of heels
- a black wrap dress, kind of slinky, and a kick-ass pair of heels
- a denim skirt, top as above or a polo neck with a cut-out thing in the back, and a kick-ass pair of FMBs
But do guys really pay attention to clothes? Beyond checking out if a girl has a great butt? And you've got to remember that we're talking about the UK here... most guys don't have any interest in women's clothes (unless of course that's their own private peccadillo) beyond quite liking a woman in uniform (usually, and boringly, school girls and nurses, yawn).

Lighterate asked - Why did your father take away your allowance?
Because I am a very naughty girl. Well, no actually. It's more to do with my new stepmother. I'll expand on this over the weekend as I don't have time right now.

and WDKY asked - Would you consider a long weekend in Florence?
That would be lovely, thanks WDKY. Can James come too?

2 comments:

WDKY said...

I object, your honour. I know a lot about clothes, and have even been known to listen. I must be a metrosexual.

James can spend a long weekend in Florence if he wants to. He just can't spend it with us.

TJ said...

go with the slinky black wrap dress with the kick-ass pair of heels--that kind of outfit always pushes my buttons.

wait a minute--why am I helping James to be treated to such a stunning visual tonight? on second thought, wear some denim overalls, a baggy sweatshirt, and a pair of converse high-top sneakers.
oh, and keep the curlers in your hair when you go out to the restaurant...