Saturday, October 22, 2005

Sweet Sweet Music



Heading through Portobello Market this morning, feeling rather chirpy and more than a bit shag happy, I walked past a music stall. The track blaring out of the stall's oversized speakers made me feel like dancing, so I bought the CD.

Helen and I have been shaking our booties to it all afternoon. It's seriously good although CD1 is more mellow than CD2 if you're not heavily into dance music. I thought I'd share it with you... click here for a preview.

3 comments:

positronic said...

Sounds like some kick arse party/bar music.

WDKY said...

That sounds good, even so early on a Sunday morning. (Where's my link to Amazon...)

Kate B. said...

Totally. It's music to groove to, that's for sure. I wouldn't want it on the stereo when I'm in one of my more mellow moods but it's a great dance album. Some of the tracks are more mellow than others though. I'm not so keen on CD2 - too hard and too repetitive.