Saturday, October 15, 2005

Fun With Memes

This is my first meme...tagged by NYCpaganchick.

7 Things I Plan To Do:
1. Eat sushi in Japan
2. Crowd surf at a Pixies concert
3. Learn to fly a helicopter
4. Snowboard without bruising my arse
5. Find a job I enjoy that doesn't involve sitting in an office all day kissing butt
6. Find my groove
7. Grow up

7 Things I Can Do:
1. Dance
2. Roll the perfect spliff
3. Laugh wholeheartedly
4. Enjoy life
5. Ice skate
6. Play backgammon
7. Speak French

7 Things I Can't Do:
1. Play tennis
2. Tell people what they want to hear
3. Tell jokes
4. Keep a plant alive
5. Cry in public
6. Lie convincingly
7. Relationships

7 Things That Scare Me:
1. Getting married
2. Children
3. George Bush Jr
4. Global warming
5. Pain - emotional and physical
6. My mother
7. My monthly bank statement

7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I have double jointed fingers
2. I have never kissed a woman
3. The palms of my hands have so many lines on them that I once freaked a palm reader out (my hands have always been like that, since I was born)
4. Sometimes I eat cereal for dinner
5. I never wear the colour yellow
6. I have three scars
7. I hate mushy peas

7 Things I Say The Most:
1. Fuck!
2. Helen, can I borrow a fiver?
3. Thank you
4. I'm sorry, but...
5. 20 Marlboro Lights, please
6. Oh yeah, and a pack of red Rizla
7. Sorry I'm late

Apparently I now have to tag 7 people. I don't want to tag but I would be especially keen to read the answers of amourosity, Chav Mum, wdky, TJ, NewYorkMoments, Dr Marcus Khan and Network Chic to this meme.

8 comments:

WDKY said...

Actually I don't do memes, but I'll see if I can post something as a comment later. I must say, though, that I'm immensely disappointed that you've never kissed a woman!

Kate B. said...

Yeah, me too. :-)

WDKY said...

It's not too late...

Harry the Hire said...

hi elephant dreamer,
I look forward to posting a reply, for now I'll have to just think about. Verrrrry busy.

Piggyback R. Johnston said...

Have you heard the white strips new one?

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Very open and honest :)

Harry the Hire said...

I've ordered both recommended books from the heart of the jungle.
my post 1970 list of books read is fairly dry. I tend to gravitate towards dead authors and am hovering in the post war years

Kate B. said...

wdky - it's never too late... or at least, I hope not

thanks nypc

light - then it's about time you got yourself into contemp lit! Let me know what you think of them.

halbern - I haven't yet. Is it up to standards?