Thursday, October 13, 2005

A storm in a B-cup

Lingerie. Underwear. Whatever you want to call it.

It's a subject overripe for a heated debate.

Helen told me this morning that her new guy (from the party, remember? He's practically living at our house at the moment, much to my disgust) has a thing about pervy underwear. And I mean pervy underwear. If he has his way Helen will be spanking her student grant in Ann Summers and trussing herself up in the sort of outfit a bargain basement hooker would kill for. But then again, Helen's new guy is ex-public school so it's to be expected. As I told her, it's only a matter of time before he starts squeezing himself into his own peekaboo bra and crotchless thong.

Personally, I favour comfort; after all, there's nothing worse than being on the tube wearing knickers that threaten to cut off your circulation. Is there a polite way to tussle with your underwear in public? I don't think so.

I just called Karen to ask her opinion on the subject. Apparently, her last boyfriend liked her to keep her bra on during sex. I told her that she should take that as a personal insult.

What's the general consensus? Ladies AND gentlemen please... (and guys, do note that I said "gentlemen"...)

7 comments:

WDKY said...

I've never had much of a thing for underwear, in the sense of role-playing, anyway. I think my favourites are those little French knickers, though... I was seeing a girl last year for a while who had the best bum ever, and every time she undressed she'd turn her back to me and bend over slightly, just so I could see her cheeks in those little Frenchies. I just loved it.

Harry the Hire said...

my past visions seem to be falling from my eyes like scales.

I wasn't into lingerie either. But keeping the zing in the coupling thing after four years marriage means you sometimes have to reconsider your past positions (in every sense of the word I suppose)on such things as lingerie and... um... other things.

Networkchic said...

I like to go without, panties that is. No fuss approach.

Juggling Mother said...

Underwear is only important when you're still in the early "seducing each other" stages bof a relationship & trying to pretend your body is different to how it really is. After a while it becomes irrelevant (if you're reasonably secure), as nakedness is generally more fun, and clothing is mostly used for working in, so comfort becomes paramount (in most jobs).

Still, sexy underwear is nice for special occasions, but it's for taking off, not leaving on.

WV - eeqhng = the noise you make when running for a bus while wearing a thong

positronic said...

Have a thing for ladies in boxer shorts. And bra off during sex please.

Anonymous said...

No interest in underwear, my own or anyone else's. None, however, can be a turnon.

The Ayatollah Of RocknRolla said...

I am writing this from work (lunchbreak) so I would like to 'expand' (no pun intended) on my like for women in rubber and leather underwear but as I say I am at work so I won't.