Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Last 10 Albums I Listened To

While Helen is hard at work giving me the perfect pedicure (in the hope that I'll be getting laid tonight) I thought I'd spread some musical joy...

The last 10 albums that have graced my CD player (yeah, I'm still kind of old school when it comes to music):
  1. The Pixies - Bossanova
  2. Primal Scream - give out but don't give up
  3. Alanis Morissette - Jagged Little Pill
  4. Salmonella Dub - killervision
  5. Journeys By DJ, Nicolas Matar - Latitude 40degrees
  6. The Cure - Disintigration
  7. Death in Vegas - The Contino Sessions
  8. The Pixies - Doolittle
  9. David Bowie - Christiane F.
  10. Buddha Lounge, Volume 4

However, my latest musical enthusiasm is for the Arctic Monkeys. They're going to be huge. First single is out on 17th October. Check it out.

I'd love to offer sound as well as words but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Can anyone advise?

4 comments:

WDKY said...

Hmmm... not bad, but how many of those would you describe as music to f*ck too? It's very important to know what floats your boat in this respect... I can add a good hour or two with the right musical accompaniment!

Kate B. said...

Numbers 2, 5 and 10 would do the trick. I wouldn't recommend Alanis though...

WDKY said...

I've got a Buddha Lounge album, plus 2 Buddha Bars and a Nirvana Lounge!!! I've has sex to all of them, but think that Nirvana Lounge just comes out on top as an orgasm enhancer.

I'm going to burn something for you.

Anonymous said...

Save an mp3 file on a server somewhere and then anchor to that . Don't use BGSOUND because it'll clog loading your page unless it's some tiddly little tinkle-tinkle stuff.